Store Keeper - Design Union Limited OND / NCE Job1 week ago - Store Keeping/Procurement - Lagos - 116 views
Job Title: Store Keeper
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive procured merchandise, mark appropriately for placement in facility, and deliver them to the appropriate department.
- In charge of materials and stock for designated warehouse.
- Perform daily check on the storage facilities for upkeep.
- Perform inspection on deliveries to confirm quality, cleanliness, and freshness, and consistency throughout case lots.
- Adhere to quality assurance expectations and standards.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- OND / Diploma in Accounting or any relevant course of study
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the construction, manufacturing or similar industry
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Knowledge of proper book-keeping and inventory management.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Must have warehousing organization skills
- Ability to arrange stocks and coding it in accordance with Sage software
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
We are recruiting to fill the position