Store Keeper at Auto Quadrant Limited OND - HND / BSc Job4 months ago - Store Keeping/Procurement - Lagos - 331 views
- This position is responsible for the maintenance of the store room which includes but not limited to stocking of operational materials and supplies, inventory control and records, purchasing and related duties as required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labelling, pricing, delivering and maintaining an inventory of forms, office supplies and various types of equipment, spare parts and tools.
- Ensure that records are regularly updated and properly maintained.
- Carries out physical inventory stock.
- Rotate stock and arranges for disposal of surpluses.
- Keep records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
- Coordinate freight handling for efficient logistics support.
- Operates simple office machines (which may in some cases include computer assisted inventory, automotive equipment, and may operate a forklift or other light equipment used in moving items).
- Regular industry research to stay current with vehicle manufacturers updates and new repair tools/products and techniques for current and future problem-solving and decision making.
- Quality control analysis; conducting tests and inspection of spare parts/processes to evaluate quality and performance.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the same capacity preferably from an automotive company.
- Certification / degree in Accounting or any studies relating to statistics.
- Good arithmetical ability with knowledge of both metric and imperial weights.
- Strong risk assessment and decision-making skills.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Demonstrate innovative ideas in problem solving.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of English language (written and oral).
- Knowledge of Microsoft word/excel & power point.
- Strategic planning/resource allocation and coordination of people and processes efficiently.
- The ability to pay attention to detail.
- A commitment to excellence
- A positive attitude.
- Strong intrapersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work with under pressure and deliver to agreed timeline.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.