Store Attendant - Gasland Nigeria Limited HND / BA / BSc Job4 weeks ago - Store Keeping/Procurement - Ibadan - 343 views
- The store attendant will be responsible for monitoring and tracking the inventory of products.
- Taking physical evidence of product dispensation
- reception of stock and monitoring of the trans-loading of the stock into storage
- Compiling and sending daily reports of dispensation totals for each day.
- A minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND)
- A minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of experience in a similar role.
- Highly trustworthy and High level of integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Analytical skill
- Excellent attention to details.
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Gasland started in May 1992, as a Trading Enterprise retailing LPG to customers within Lagos. Our first office was at 131 Akowonjo Road, Lagos and from there, we opened more retail outlets in Dopemu, Magodo GRA, Ogba-Aguda, and Abule Egba. A few years later, we opened our first LPG filling plant in Igando, Lagos State and through hard work, determination, and grace, we have greatly expanded and operate 19 plants throughout 7 states. In addition to operating retail outlets and filling plants, Gasland offtakes from LPG producers (NLNG and PPMC) for supply to the Nigerian Domestic market. We also offer bulk delivery services.