Stock Controller - Genesis Cinemas Bachelor's Degree Job4 weeks ago - Store Keeping/Procurement - Abuja - 115 views
- A minimum of B.Sc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field with 3-5 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a stock controller or similar roles
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Proficient knowledge of SAGE software is an added advantage
- Candidate must have a good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Candidate must have an excellent organization skill
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the title and location as subject of the mail. E.g Stock Controller - Abuja
Genesis Cinemas is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.