Stock Broker at Westfield Consulting Limited HND / BA / BSc Job1 month ago - Other categories - Lagos - 106 views
Job Title: Stock Broker
- We are looking to hire an experienced Stockbroker to advise clients on investment opportunities within the stock market.
- The Stockbroker’s responsibilities include analyzing the stock market, finding profitable investment opportunities, and advising clients in making sound investment decisions.
- You should have the ability to work well in a high-pressure environment.
- Providing accurate investment advice to clients.
- Monitoring Nigerian and foreign stock market performance
- Accurately evaluating and interpreting financial reports.
- Managing clients’ investment portfolios.
- Staying abreast with the latest financial news.
- Providing regular updates to clients regarding the status of their investment portfolios.
- Informing clients of new investment opportunities within the stock market.
- Sourcing new clients through networking and cold calling.
- Accordingly making changes in investment strategies based on market conditions.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field.
- Must be registered with The Nigerian Stock Exchange Commission.
- Should have sound knowledge of how financial markets operate.
- Proficient in IT and Mathematics.
- The ability to evaluate complex information.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to work long hours due to differing time zones.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified canidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.