Statistical Programmer, Veeva Stats - Raleigh Hub Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Other categories - Raleigh - 101 views
We are looking for a Statistical Programmer to join the Veeva Stats Product team, reporting into the head of Product and Engineering. You will work with our Product team to provide direction on new features and will be asked to frequently experiment within the framework of the tool to ensure that the overall direction of the solution aligns with the day to day needs of statistical programmers working in the Life Sciences, Biotech, and Medical Products industries.
The Statistical Computing Environment is a new business venture for Veeva, a startup with the backing of a much larger company, and we operate with startup speed and urgency.
What You'll Do
- Work with the product team on the overall direction of Veeva Stats, serving as the team's subject matter expert on statistical programming
- Ensure that Veeva Stats meets the day-to-day needs of statistical programmers working in the Life Sciences, Biotech, and Medical Products industries
- Support our commercial efforts by participating in discussions with customers
- Drive adoption of international data standards and implementation of best practices in statistical programming in the Veeva Stats computing environment solution
- Advise and assist the other Veeva Stats teams where needed - Professional Services, Support, Strategy, and Engineering
- 5+ years statistical programming experience in the pharmaceutical industry working in Phase I-IV clinical trials analysis for regulatory submission
- Highly skilled multi-language programmer in R or Python languages
- Experience with R Markdown
- Experience with statistical analysis of multiple therapeutic areas
- Strong understanding of drug development processes and regulatory requirements, including ICH/GCP guidelines
- Desire to apply your statistical programming skills in a software startup environment
Nice to Have
- Qualifying degree in biostatistics, statistics or related computational/analytical field
- Experience working on NDA submissions across a variety of regulatory agencies (EMA, PMDA, Chinese FDA, etc.)
- Experience developing Statistical Analysis Plans (SAP) and tables, listings and figures (TLF) shells
- Understanding and hands-on experience working with CDISC data exchange standards (CDASH/SDTM/ADaM)
- Experience in an agile software development environment
- Experience with statistical programming in a cloud compute environment with IDEs such as R Studio/R Shiny
- Experience programming in Python
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Annual budget to donate to the non-profit of your choice
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.