Staff Accountant - Brooklyn Community Housing & Services, Inc Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Brooklyn - 75 views
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelors Degree in Accounting and/or equivalent experiences. Strong computer skills with emphasis on MS Office complete skills, working knowledge of Excel worksheets, computerized Accounting with General Ledger System preferably with Fund-EZ Accounting Software.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
1. Preparation of all Bank deposits and recording/ posting of cash receipt.
2. Bank reconciliation for All accounts.
3. Responsible for Account Receivable for SRO Oak Hall Clients, Billing Records, receipts records and maintenance of all relevant files.
4. Responsible for monthly billing, adjustments, updating with Census and properly recording all incoming and outgoing residents in relevant Programs.
5. Maintenance of proper monthly reconciliation of all SRO clients Aging and GL records. Some other contract billing and reporting may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
6. Responsibilities may include various daily monitoring duties which could include daily cash reports, answering fiscal inquiries, addressing petty cash issues, etc.
7. Full coordination during Audit periods and submit records, files, vouchers, check requests or any other document, required by the Auditors.
8. Distribute relevant checks to clients and ensure that they receive quality service.
9. Responsible for the maintenance of good internal control.
10. Responsible to meet the deadlines for completing assignments on timely basis and reports to supervisor, in accordance with the directions and guidelines by the supervisor.
11. Any other SPECIAL PROJECT assigned by the supervisors.
How to Apply
Submit resume and cover letter (attachments as MS word documents please for e-mail responses).
Fax: (718) 625-0635
Mail: Brooklyn Community Housing & Services, Inc.
Attn: HR Dept.
105 Carlton Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11205
No Phone Calls Please.
105 Carlton Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11205