Sr. Software Integrations Engineer Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - Mountain View - 44 views
We are looking for a senior engineer who will work with our customers and help architect the technical aspects using a Lark product within their organization. We like to say that 90% of Lark is ready to go out of the box and the other 10% is custom for each deployment; Integration engineers are responsible for that remaining portion.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally as a technical evangelist for the product - with customers, sales, and engineering - to identify opportunities to integrate Lark into the customer workflow.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with partners to understand, specify, architect and help implement integrations
- Working on APIs and file services for the integration of enrollment, reporting and partner system integration
- Developing, configuring and deploying microservices to help the Lark integrate with partners
- Coordinate across the company with both technical and business teammates
- Learning and putting into practice new technologies regularly
- Create Proofs of Concept and work with Engineering to create MVP and sustainable versions
- Communicate with partners to find key drivers for stakeholders and build to optimize value
- Set up pre-sales demos and proof on concepts for customers
- Work with customers to understand their needs and ensure product fit
- Continue working with customers to ensure high satisfaction and discover any new solution opportunities
- Be the voice of the customer to engineering teams
- Collaborate with sales team on product configuration to be sold to the customers
- Partner with customers on how to setup and deploy products once sold
What You'll Need
- Passionate about Lark's mission in the health/wellness space
- Java, Go, Python good-to-have (one required at a minimum)
- Ability to create tools from the back end (Java, Kotlin, Node) all the way to the UI layer (React, HTML)
- Spring Boot/Hibernate nice-to-have
- Familiarity with microservice architecture nice-to-have
- Experience with AWS nice-to-have
- Ability to creatively come up with and prototype integrations quickly and efficiently
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills a must
- Advise partners on how to best derive value from partnering with
- Prior software engineering experience (including internships)
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related engineering field preferred
- Prior experience working with customers / clients / partners preferred
Education and Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science / STEM field, or equivalent experience, knowledge, and ability
- 10+ yrs experience in writing maintainable and performant code
- Full-stack: Have a deep level of comfort with all aspects of technology and understand both customer needs and technical capabilities to help define and create solutions
Our team works with cutting edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat A.I. is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Working at Lark
Lark offers the option to work remotely when both the employee and the job are suited to such an arrangement and when the employee and their manager are in alignment with the work location and working hours. This option is only applicable to U.S. employees. To accommodate all employees, we have identified the “core” period of the day during which all employees are required to work for scheduled meetings, syncs, scrums between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Pacific time. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, visit (please use the apply button below)