Sr. Regulatory Compliance Analyst Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Tempe - 75 views
As a Regulatory Compliance Analyst III, you will monitor regulatory requirements impacting CareCentrix Medicaid government program operations. You will be responsible for analyzing and documenting requirements, communicating and educating business areas, developing training programs to ensure an understanding of requirements, and working with business areas to modify operations, policies, and procedures to ensure compliance.
In this role, you will:
- Provide support, guidance and direction in the development of policies, procedures, and other operational changes necessary to comply with legal requirements.
- Support the operational areas in the implementation of policies, procedures, and other changes as required.
- Create and implement compliance tracking, trending, and reporting tools.
- Perform internal audits and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and deliver training programs to ensure a clear understanding of compliance requirements.
Why you are going to love this role:
- You enjoy working with teams by building trust, fostering positive relationships and partnering with a diverse group of people.
- You like to move fast. You enjoy working through ambiguity and a changing market environment.
- You have the ability to function in a fast paced environment with high volume work output.
You should reach out if:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree preferred or a minimum of 5 years' experience in a managed care / health plan setting working with Medicaid.
- You have 5+ years experience working with federal and state laws impacting health insurers and their delegated entities, including but not limited to, laws impacting utilization management, claims, and credentialing for governmental health plans (Medicaid preferred).
- You have proficient in Micosoft Office: PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Excel.
- You have excellent legal research skills and attention to detail. JD preferred.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.