Sr. QA Analyst, eCommerce Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Broomfield - 134 views
The Crocs Global Ecommerce Team is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to define and execute quality assurance processes for new e-commerce features and functionality and other platform enhancements. The Crocs global e-commerce delivery team maintains 12 sites across Europe, Asia, and the Americas. Quality assurance and change control is an integral function within the team and requires a strong leader to define, manage, and execute effectively.
- Ownership of quality assurance execution for new site features and functionality
- Collaborate with QA peers and managers to help evolve quality processes
- Evaluate and implement quality tools for testing
- Represent Quality Assurance during project planning; ensure that all new features have test steps before development completion
- Collaborate closely with project team partners, such as developers, project managers, business analysts and product owners.
- Closely review all reported bugs and clearly document steps to reproduce, affected sites, screenshots, and system information
- Complete first-round QA on our development instance on a rolling basis
- Review log files for uncaught errors, deprecated API calls, or quota warnings; open a ticket for any verified issues
- Data management - ticket administration and maintenance, data backups, build maintenance
- Participate in release management; available after hours for code releases and smoking testing
- Facilitate user acceptance testing (UAT) with business users globally
- Serve as global point of contact for Salesforce Commerce Cloud questions and enablement. Help regions get the most out of new features and functionality through instruction and hands-on assistance.
- Serve as point of regional escalation for help and support in use of the Crocs tools
- Facilitate ad-hoc QA requests, not necessarily part of the release process. Examples - content creation, A/B tests, promotion, marketing emails and campaigns.
- 5+ years of previous brand e-commerce or digital agency work experience is required
- Understanding of e-commerce system architectures and ecosystems
- Previous experience working on Salesforce Commerce Cloud is required
- Passion for learning new tools and understanding how systems work, someone who likes to "look under the hood"
- Utmost attention to detail
- Previous experience with automated testing tools
- Expertise in designing and developing strategic Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios and Test Reports for both manual and automated tests.
- Testing in various operating systems and internet browsers and mobile devices, including experience of device-specific tools
- Time spent using Jira, Confluence, TM4J/Zephyr
- Ability to draft formal test schedules and estimates with minimal supervision
- Experience with Application Security & System Vulnerability testing preferred
- Cross-browser, cross-hardware testing and localization considerations
- Understanding of localization preferred
- Collaborative spirit - this role collaborates with almost everyone else on the e-commerce team and also with regional partners in EU, APAC and JP.
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours - early morning or late night release schedule
- Ability to work autonomously and be a "self starter" - applying broad "best practice" ecommerce processes to our business especially in the areas of quality assurance and release management
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Level: Senior Professional Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL5
Salary Range: $82,200 - $123,400
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.
Now, hundreds of millions of shoes later, we make the world comfortable.A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world - and for good reason: since 2002, we've sold more than 300 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.