Sr. Product Line Manager, Collaborations Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - Broomfield - 122 views
You are passionate about culture and understand how, music, art, fashion and street culture collide. You will understand the intricacies of global consumers, connect the dots between consumer and product, and are versed in the energy landscape both physical and digital.
What we're looking for you to do:
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the most forward-thinking consumers globally and how to connect them to the Crocs brand
- Understand key brand objectives and initiatives on yearly and seasonal calendars
- Build and lead global energy roadmap in collaboration with Director of PLM, Collaborations and support in the identification of key opportunities for the brand, globally
- Drive flawless communication and collaboration across multiple cross functional groups along with external partners
- Drive cross-functional and external partners to maintain project timelines and deliverables
- Enjoy working with ambiguity and defining a growing product space
- Management of Centric PLM and samples as needed
Your experience should include:
- 5+ years product line management experience
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Strong business insight and record of achieving goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence and engage others
- Ability to travel globally
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Senior Product Line Manager
Job Level: Professional Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL5
Salary Range: $71,500 - $107,300
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.
Now, hundreds of millions of shoes later, we make the world comfortable.A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world - and for good reason: since 2002, we've sold more than 300 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.