Sr. Manager/Director of Partnerships - Black Girls CODE Bachelor's Degree Job6 months ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Oakland - 133 views
Our Sr. Mgr/Director of Partnerships has the unique opportunity to create and maintain long-lasting relationships with our corporation, brand, and community partners. The ideal candidate will possess strong relationship-building skills and create win-win opportunities with partners in order to better support our programs and organizational goals and objectives. This is a key organizational role in which you'll be responsible for implementing and optimizing relationships with partners, funders and community organizations and managing our community outreach team. You will be the primary partner contact, leading our collaboration and driving tactics designed to improve and expand current and future programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Identify, create, lead, negotiate and implement effective partnership agreements with corporate, community, and brand partners.
● Maintain ongoing relationships with current partners and funders and track and measure partnership goals.
● Work with the Executive Director and Director of Development to develop strategic fundraising plans for BGC, including growth opportunities, action planning, day-to-day relationship, and business growth forecasting.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to structure and execute business initiatives, develop work plans, and develop and communicate final recommendations relevant to the organization’s growth.
● Forecast and report business growth and other key metrics, track actual progress, drive new business opportunities and ensure the prompt and proper resolution.
● Lead quarterly business reviews with partners and offer a strategic and analytical perspective of the partnership, identifying areas for improvement and growth.
● Develop and own strategic account plans, and key executive relationships, including growth opportunities, action planning, day-to-day relationship, and business growth forecasting.
● Overseeing organization of special community outreach events and manage our community outreach team. REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
● BA/BS degree required. MBA degree or other advanced degree preferred.
● 4 years of work experience, including 2 years of related program or partner management experience in an Internet or Technology company.
● Extensive track record of successful partner development and management.
● Demonstrated record of cross-functional collaboration.
● Strong business development and project management skills with technical acumen, analytical, and communication skills.
● Independent thinker, self-motivated and self-directed, can quickly learn new areas, and demonstrated ability to develop and close both simple and complex contracts.
● Superb communication skills, with the ability to comfortably interact with partner’s and BGC’s executive management.
● Extensive project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive projects.
● Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally.
● Ability to clarify and summarize complex issues. Sharp, analytical and possess detail-oriented skills.
● Strong attention to detail, decisive decision-making, calculated risk-taking, tuned prioritization instincts, an execution-focus, outstanding communication skills and a collegial personality. Interested candidates should complete our applicant assessment at our intake portal here: http://bit.ly/29zCJQX. Please upload a copy of your resume and cover letter via the portal (no additional emails required). We will only respond to resumes from applicants who complete the assessment on the applicant portal.
How to Apply
1736 Franklin Street, 10th Floor, Oakland, CA 94612