Sr. Group Product Manager - Monetization Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - San Francisco - 102 views
This individual will lead and help develop a team of product managers and will drive the roadmap direction for all aspects of ecommerce shopping journeys for several large photo-based consumer ecommerce sites. Areas of responsibility include owning the site and app store experiences and monetization strategies that focus on the product categories and value added choice making during the customer journey. A successful candidate will be able to think of ways to showcase the range of products that Shutterfly offers across multiple categories, and design end to end user journeys that lets customer easily find and purchase the products by interest. The areas of responsibilities will include site and app navigation, store category & browsing experiences and cart & checkout.
Shutterfly and its network of brands and partner sites are photo-based businesses whose customers personalize their orders to create unique memories with each order. The right candidate will need to understand how to combine the need for efficiency with commerce experiences with customers’ expectations of being able to carefully create a special memory with each individual order.
The Sr. Group Product Manager’s goal is to deliver consumer ecommerce experiences that produce high levels of customer satisfaction across all Shutterfly and partner network sites and continuously improve the activation and onboarding experiences from end-to-end across the customer journey. To achieve these aims, the Sr. Group Product Manager will need to work collaboratively with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders to understand key business and customer requirements, and to design solutions to meet those requirements that Shutterfly’s engineering teams can transform into live functionality on our sites and mobile apps.
The Sr. Group Product Manager will develop and own the roadmap for his or her functional areas and will be the primary contact person for prioritization of the product engineering team’s work. This role will have crucial influence on the entire system and all the businesses it supports, and will collaborate with multiple business and technical stakeholders, both internal and external to the company, in defining solutions that enable all sites on the platform to be successful with their end customer goals.
As the Monetization Sr. Group Product Manager, you will serve as a strategic partner between business stakeholders and technical development teams to drive innovation and provide great customer experiences on a robust cloud platform.
- Serving as the primary subject matter expert for domain information and providing support and advice to executive management on decisions affecting customer store experience and monetization strategies.
- Managing a developing team of product owners each responsible for a section of the Sr. Group Product Manager’s portfolio.
- Doing business case analysis, obtaining acceptance and alignment from stakeholders for recommended solutions, driving requirements and prioritization and working with technology teams to deliver programs that generate business value.
- Supporting product initiatives and customer experience from ideation to rollout.
- Leading requirements modeling sessions, including requirements envisioning within Agile teams.
- Collaborating to define, analyze and communicate product roadmaps that are aligned with business objectives and supported with business cases, market research, customer data and competitive analysis.
- Gathering customer feedback to validate that the product works in accordance with its intended purpose and objectives.
- Contributing to continuous improvement of product ownership and other Agile processes.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, engineering, computer science or other relevant field, ideally with cross-functional business or technical experience
- 8 years of experience in full lifecycle software development, preferably familiar with web application development
- Consumer ecommerce and retail experience a big plus.
- People management experience, ideally in a product management or client facing role
- 4 years of experience in gathering and documenting user requirements and communicating them to engineering teams
- 4 years of experience with Agile implementation methodologies
Please see job description