Sr. Global Merchandiser, Personalization Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Broomfield - 162 views
The Sr. Global Merchandiser, Personalization will act as key support to Jibbitz Personalization business across all channels (Direct-to-Consumer and Wholesale) globally. This role will act as a credible voice of Global Merchandising and support the creation of the merchandising vision for Crocs, the industry-leading casual footwear brand specializing in comfortable, fun, and light-hearted product lines designed to surprise and delight our millions of loyal Crocs fans and future Crocs fans.
This role will help build the Ecommerce, Retail, Outlet, and Wholesale channel assortments and support the regional go-to-market processes. The Merchandiser will help to align the regions to the global Crocs brand by creating culture around Personalization that is innovative, entrepreneurial, collaborative, consumer focused, and data driven.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the implementation of global tools and processes that inspire brand cohesion and alignment to the merchandising plan.
- With direction from Sr. Director, Personalization, focus on implementing channel specific best practices that are data driven and consumer focused, maximizing the business with a relentless focus on key performance indicators.
- Clear communication with key global and regional partners including Merchandising, Planning, Marketing, Visual Merchandising, Product Line Management, Design, and Development.
- In partnership with Sr. Director, Personalization and Channel Merchandising partners, support regions on alignment to the global assortment.
- Provide a clear point of view on individual SKU commerciality and contribute to the finalization of the global all-channel assortment including colorways, suggested retail prices, and marketing style selection.
- Gain a current in-depth understanding of the global personalization landscape and identify and validate needs, opportunities and gaps in both product assortment and channel experience.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to create optimal footwear assortments and strategies that support growth and brand objectives.
- Drive alignment and outstanding execution of seasonal key stories in product assortment, experience, and marketing.
- Maintain assortment planning tool, with defined channel segmentation guidance, style prioritization, climate and store size / channel directives and product life cycle guidance.
- Provide guidance and recommendations based on analysis around key metrics that will inform partners, drive the business and add new value for the Crocs brand portfolio.
- Support close-to-market and entrepreneurial projects to drive long-term sustainability of Jibbitz Personalization business
- Think entrepreneurially about how we might improve product, processes or consumer experiences; roll up sleeves and work quickly to help put ideas into practice
- Conduct environmental research and white space analysis
- College or University degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of progressive experience in merchandising, product creation and/or retail; footwear experience preferred
- Consistent track record of communicating and executing merchandising strategies
- Validated ability to lead an open to buy process, exceptional retail math skills
- Proven track record of successfully working in a highly matrixed environment
- Knowledge of global fashion/trends with the ability to translate into commercial concepts
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in English required
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Sr. Global Merchandiser
Job Level: Senior Professional Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL5
Salary Range: $71500 - $107300
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.
Now, hundreds of millions of shoes later, we make the world comfortable.A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world - and for good reason: since 2002, we've sold more than 300 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.