Sr. Financial Analyst, Supply Chain Finance Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Broomfield - 83 views
The Crocs Supply Chain Finance team is looking for a talented Sr. Financial Analyst to join the team in our Broomfield CO headquarters! This role focuses on pricing, from price setting to gross to net and margin impact analysis. The position provides financial planning, reporting and analysis for the management team at Crocs. This individual will support a spectrum of business activities from detailed cost-driver analysis supporting Margin reporting, to partnering with Merchandising, Commercial and Planning teams to guide decision-making, with a focus on pricing. Crocs is seeking a resource with experience in FP&A who exhibits the character traits of organization, natural curiosity, and the ability to operate cross-functionally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop robust reporting around pricing across the world
- Benchmark Crocs MSRP externally with other brands and internally across regions and countries
- Provide analysis on gross to net factors
- Identify pricing insights and opportunities
- Prepare monthly and quarterly average selling price, cost and margin per unit reporting on silhouette and style level
- Analyze monthly results in comparison to budgets, forecasts, and prior year
- Partner with regional finance teams to ensure consistent reporting practices
- Drive financial modeling improvements in planning and forecasts with a focus on average selling price planning
- Provide Gross Margin budget vs. actual reporting, highlighting key variance drivers
- Generate materials for senior leadership and the board of directors
- Create ad-hoc reports and analyses
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or Economics, MBA a plus
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Self-motivated and hungry to learn
- Strong technical abilities demonstrating robust knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience with SAP, SAP BPC, and Microsoft Power BI
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting techniques as well as proficiency with financial analysis and projections
- Ability to meet high-pressure deadlines when necessary
- Coachable and independent
- Adaptable in a fast-paced environment
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Sr. Financial Analyst
Job Level: Senior Professional Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL5
Salary Range: $71,500 - $107,300
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.
Now, hundreds of millions of shoes later, we make the world comfortable.A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world - and for good reason: since 2002, we've sold more than 300 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.