Sr. Finance Analyst - MBA Rotation Program Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Broomfield - 264 views
The Crocs MBA Finance Rotation Program (FRP) is an exciting two-year program designed to develop broad range of experience across multiple functions within the global Finance organization. The rotations will provide a balance between the team member's desired areas of focus with the organization's highest areas of need. The program will provide personal career development through formal and informal competency-based feedback, direct engagement with Senior Leadership, and on-the-job training integrated into the program.
- Challenging roles in a variety of finance functions including Financial Planning & Analysis, Accounting, Treasury, Tax, Investor Relations, Analytics and Internal Audit
- Exposure to and mentoring from Finance Leadership Team members
- Lunch and learn sessions with other Crocs functions and regional teams to gain a breadth of knowledge across finance at Crocs
- Opportunity to work directly in retail stores and distribution centers as part of the overall experience
- MBA (Spring 2021candidate or earlier)
- Demonstrate strategic and analytical thinking; demonstrate sound judgment and a willingness to quickly resolve challenges
- Ability to take direction well, work independently more often than not and handle assignments in a timely and efficient manner
- Flexible and strives for excellence!
- Adaptable and comfortable in a changing environment
- Passionate and driven with a curiosity and desire to seek opportunities and improve processes
- Demonstrates leadership skills and an interest in people management
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop rapport and credibility across the organization
- Persuasive and able to promote ideas and proposals
- Open to work in new environments and a potential for an international rotation!
- Flexibility to relocate as necessary during rotational program and/or for employment at the completion of the program. Job assignment locations will be determined pending business needs. Overseas relocation may be requested.
- Act with integrity in all relationships and situations and understand impact of own behaviors on others
- Local work permit required
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Job Level: Professional Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL5
Salary Range: $71,500-107,300
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.
Now, hundreds of millions of shoes later, we make the world comfortable.A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world - and for good reason: since 2002, we've sold more than 300 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.