Sr. Digital Data Developer Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Broomfield - 109 views
Crocs' Digital Commerce team is thrilled to add a new Sr. Digital Data Developer to the mix! This role is essential to enable analytics by configuring and integrating digital analytics systems across Crocs online properties. Lead tag management, creation, and request data layer changes. Translate measurement requirements into technical specifications. Configure, test, troubleshoot, and deploy solutions in alignment with development best practices. Support system integrations by constructing data feeds or API connections as needed.
Primary Job Duties:
- Configure digital analytics systems (IE: Adobe Analytics) primarily via the tag manager (IE: Tealium, Adobe Launch, GTM, etc.) to enable measurement efforts across critical initiatives.
- Capture and synthesize online behavioral data utilizing the data layer, leveraged by the tag manager and third-party applications.
- Support system integrations and ETL efforts across analytics platforms in collaboration with analytics teams by configuring data feeds, API connections, etc.
- Maintain data integrity by documenting, validating, and regression testing requirements.
- Innovate and coordinate with analytics partners on digital measurement best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Engineering or a related field
- 3-5 years of data engineering or development experience
- 2+ years of tag management or web analytics configuration experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficiency with Adobe Analytics, and Tealium required
- Experience with SQL, Python, or Spark preferred
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud preferred
- Outstanding communication/interpersonal skills to articulate ideas, frame problems, and offer solutions. Strong leadership track record with the ability to work closely with leadership teams.
- Balanced strategic and tactical problem solver with strong presentation, problem-solving, analytical, and budget management skills
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Sr. Digital Developer
Job Level: Senior Professional Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL5
Salary Range: $94600 - $141800
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.
Now, hundreds of millions of shoes later, we make the world comfortable.A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world - and for good reason: since 2002, we've sold more than 300 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.