Sr. Designer, Product Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 weeks ago - Other categories - Broomfield - 57 views
As the Sr. Designer Footwear, you will have the opportunity to build a global collection based on consumer insights, comfort, style, inherent simplicity, and an easy everyday feel. We are looking for individuals that have a passion for obsessing the consumer, innovation, and the Crocs brand. You're a skilled creator who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What we're looking for you to do:
Fuel the Business
- Demonstrate Crocs' iconic DNA and execute the design vison across several product lines.
- Drive concept designs under the direction of our Design Leadership.
- Manage designs through brand-right concept inspiration, color up, form, detail, materials, technical drawings and cost; ensuring results are met in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate global marketplace insights, understand key competitors and how that plays into who we are as a brand.
Be a Phenomenal Teammate
- Collaborate, inspire, and motivate teams to pursue cutting edge ideas that are innovative original in the market, and within the creative / brand strategy.
- Partner cross-functionally with design, product line management, development, and merchandising.
- Encourage those around you.
Create the Future:
- Drive new ways of thinking and explore the unknown using fresh and unique approaches to design problems.
- You believe in the power of ideas that define brands and make consumers lives better, with a positive impact on the world.
Your experience should include:
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Design or related field.
- 5+ years' experience designing footwear products.
- Expert with tools of footwear design - sketching, 2D & 3D 3D design program knowledge is a plus.
- Strong technical background and proficient in Adobe CC: Photoshop, & Illustrator.
- Solid understanding of construction, lasts, patterns and materials.
- Ability to throw down incredible jaw dropping design work.
- Travel domestically & internationally
*We are open to considering remote opportunities for this role.
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Senior Designer
Job Level: Senior Professional Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL5
Salary Range: $82,200 - $123,400
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.
Now, hundreds of millions of shoes later, we make the world comfortable.A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world - and for good reason: since 2002, we've sold more than 300 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.