Sr. BI Developer (REMOTE) Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - Hartford - 167 views
Come join a dynamic, growing team in an innovative, game-changing, healthcare organization! CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care.
As a Business Intelligence Developer you will be responsible for pulling and aggregating data from multiple disparate systems, building and supporting enterprise level BI and Analytic solutions that will enable business users to make informed business decisions and help foster a data driven culture. The individual will work closely with business stakeholders to gather requirements, consulting as the data subject matter expert, design and develop reports and dashboards, create and execute ad-hoc queries against CareCentrix's data warehouse and operational systems. In this role, you should have a background in data and analytics, be an excellent communicator and be passionate about what you do.
In this job you will:
- Translate business needs and questions into technical specifications and solutions
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain business intelligence solutions using best practices
- Create scripts, tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting of BI&A solutions
- Evaluate and improve existing BI solutions in an effort to modernize the BI landscape
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop, update and maintain technical documentation
- Collaborate with teams
- Other duties as required or assigned
This is the job for you if:
- You have extensive experience with Data Visualization and Reporting tools
- You have ETL experience with SSIS, DataStage, Informatica or similar tools
- You have 2+ years Python experience
- You have 7 years + BI Development experience
- You have healthcare experience
You should get in touch if:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related and/or relevant work experience
- You have a minimum 7 years' experience as a BI Developer
- You have experience with SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- You have familiarity with Business Intelligence and Analytic technologies and Data Visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, Looker etc.
- You have in-depth understanding of database management systems, data warehouse design principles (star/snowflake schema), ETL framework (extract, transform and load) and modeling constructs (OLAP/ROLAP, Relational), data wrangling
- You have at least 2 years of scripting experience in Python (required)
- You have familiarity with RDBMS' like Teradata, Vertica or Oracle
- You have proven ability to take initiative, think outside the box and challenge the status quo
- You have an analytical mindset and problem-solving aptitude
- You have the ability to multitask and prioritize competing initiatives
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.