Sr. API Engineer - Remote Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Other categories - Cerritos - 86 views
Job Description Summary
We are seeking a Sr. API Engineer to be a part of the fast moving, innovative CCC ONE product team. We build enterprise class, hosted solutions that cover multiple physical tiers and service tens of thousands of end-users. This is a great opportunity for a highly-motivated person interested in designing and developing modern software solutions for our applications and partners.
At CCC, you will work on a cross-functional agile team consisting of skilled Software Engineers, QA Analysts, Product Managers, and other disciplines to deliver highly scalable solutions. You will contribute to both internal and public API's, making enhancements to existing services and building new services that will be consumed by our applications and third parties.
We use a variety of technology solutions, but day to day you'll be using C# with .Net Core, ASP.Net Web API, and other key frameworks for service development. You'll also be using ElasticSearch and T-SQL to build out our systems and services. We deploy services in Azure Service Fabric, so you'll have the chance to work with modern architectural solutions.
- B.S in Computer Science, or comparable degree.
- Minimum 5 years work experience using Microsoft technologies, C#/.NET focused
- Hands on experience with SOA and/or Microservices Architecture
- Expert level competency with ASP.NET Web API
- Experience designing and documenting RESTful APIs in multi-tier distributed systems
- High competency in T-SQL with extensive experience creating and modifying tables, stored procedures and functions
- Thorough understanding of database principles and practices and designing data models within a multi-tenant architecture
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, and good engineering practices.
- Proven ability to prepare and present architectural artifacts such as diagrams and specifications
- Eagerness to collaborate with other team members, good interpersonal communication, and organizational skills
- Familiarity with technical considerations involved in designing for complex systems at large scale
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Other Beneficial Skills
- In-depth experience with ElasticSearch.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and/or AWS
- Experience with Docker containers and container orchestrators
- Technical knowledge of SQL Server internals with emphasis on query performance
CCC Information Services employees are part of an inclusive culture that brings together diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Our team is defined by our values of: Integrity, Customer-Focus, Innovation, Diversity & Inclusion, and Tenacity. Together, we help our clients and each other achieve new goals.
CCC is committed to providing employees with opportunities to advance their careers and skillsets. CCC team members receive access to training and education reimbursement is available.
CCC offers competitive compensation, which may include bonuses and stock options, and generous benefits. Health insurance, PTO, 401K, are just some of the benefits available to team members. CCC's top priority is the health and safety of our clients and our staff, which is why we have expanded our remote work benefits during the COVID-19 pandemic. Qualified job candidates will be interviewed by phone and video. Dependent upon role and responsibilities, new hires will be eligible for remote work immediately, with all necessary office equipment provided upon start date.
Each team member plays an important role in the company's success and each team member has a voice. CCC employee engagement and job satisfaction ratings consistently exceed industry norms - underscoring the value CCC places on its employees.
Posting Locations Cerritos, CA
Full/Part-time Full time
Job Type Regular
Githesh Ramamurthy - CEO of CCC Information Services
The power and potential of AI in Insurance Claims
Watch the Video Here
|apply nowapply now|