Sr Risk and Compliance Specialist Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Miami - 136 views
The Senior Security Risk and Compliance Specialist is a critical member of the Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance team. The role is responsible for translating industry, government and contractual compliance requirements (SOX, FFIEC, SSAE16, etc.) into IT Security and Risk Management frameworks, policies, standards and best practices. This position will coordinate the remediation of non-compliant areas of across all of Lennar's lines of business and support internal and external audits for the areas of Information Security, Risk Management and Compliance.
The Senior Security Risk and Compliance Specialist will be accountable for defining a comprehensive risk and compliance management framework and associated policies and processes, managing the audit and compliance process, managing the risk and compliance response process, developing metrics and championing risk and compliance initiatives across Lennar's business units.
This role is also responsible for all tasks related to application certification and third party risk, to include ensuring security controls are implemented appropriately, validating security configurations and integrations, and assuring the security components of the System Development Life Cycle are implemented according to best practices. In this role, this Security Specialist role will be a key contributor to the secure design and implementation of new technologies, applications and services.
The Senior Security Risk and Compliance Specialist will collaborate closely with members of the Lennar's corporate functions such as Human Resources, Legal, Procurement and other business stakeholders to ensure compliance requirements are understood. This role will also coordinate efforts with Enterprise Security Office teams, Security Steering Committees, internal and external auditors, Security Architecture and IT Operations teams to ensure that compliance requirements are appropriately addressed, tracked and reported to business stakeholders. This is to achieve and maintain a security posture commensurate with the risk tolerance of the organization, meet business objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for analyzing and implementing risk and compliance management frameworks, policies, standards and best practices in support of the Information Security Governance, Risk Management and Compliance Programs.
- Responsible for assisting in the identification, analysis and assessment of information risk scenarios.
- Provide security expertise and guidance around security issues and recommend solutions to mitigate and eliminate compliance risks to Lennar information assets.
- Measure and assure that controls are in place and managed properly to meet legal and regulatory compliance for the protection of all of Lennar's information and physical assets.
- Support technology in the evaluation of risks and controls, particularly when evaluating the risk and controls of high-risk systems and applications.
- Provide education and advisory services to applications/systems/data owners and help them understand control objectives, control design, and how to evaluate control operational effectiveness.
- Assist in the acquisition and vendor compliance assessment, procurement and evaluation of vendors and products.
- Develop and manage the Lennar's third party risk and compliance management process.
- Maintains relationships with internal and external audit and compliance agencies to facilitate execution of audits.
- Assist with remediation efforts and recommendations as it relates to external and internal security audits.
- Review risk and control self-assessment results, and communicate with the application/systems/data owners key concerns and questions.
- Promotes and facilitates effective communication between the internal/external audit and information security team, IT operations and other departments and/or business units.
- Subject Matter expert on the security component of the Systems Development Life Cycle.
- Verify and document security controls in order for the systems to be certified and accredited.
- Advise system owners regarding security considerations in applications systems procurement or development, implementation, operation and maintenance, and disposal activities (i.e., system development life cycle management)
- Assist in the development and maintenance of system security plans and contingency plans for all systems within scope.
- Participate in risk assessments to periodically re-evaluate sensitivity of the system, risks, and mitigation strategies.
- Conduct research and analysis on the impacts on system modifications, technological advances, and malicious code.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems Security or related field.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) ,Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) and Certified Chief Information Security Officer (C|CISO) desired.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in a similar role with a proven record of successful development and management of compliance management frameworks at a mid to large-scale enterprise environments.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the incumbent to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
- Experience developing frameworks and processes to drive a risk-based approach incorporating standard frameworks such as COBIT, ITIL, ISO and NIST into an enterprise compliance management process.
- Experience with policy and control development as it relates to meeting compliance requirements from relevant regulations such as SOX, FFIEC, PCI and others.
- Capable of establishing and maintaining an effective program structure that emphasizes the coordination of resources across projects, managing deliverables between projects and the overall costs and risks of the compliance program.
- Experience with the development of formal written reports to communicate audit results and recommendations to management and business stakeholders.
- Experience coordinating efforts between IT and external audit firms to assist in scheduling, resource planning, and remediation efforts.
- Maintain Information Security Risk Management and Compliance data repositories.
- Considerable writing proficiency, oral presentation skills, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including executive-level presentations.
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of vendors, service providers, and regulatory agencies.
- Ability to facilitate productive meetings and work successfully in a team-oriented environment.
- Have the ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to develop control solutions.
- Have the ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision.
- Some travel may be required for internal, conference, customer, partner and vendor meetings.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please see job description
Sales Associates at Lennar are members of an elite team that work to exceed both the expectations of our home buyers as well as their own earning potential by creating an Industry Leading sales experience for all involved. If you love to create experiences in a fast-paced, limitless environment, then join our sales team today!