Spa Therapist / Aesthetician-Skin101 Clinics Limited HND / BA / BSc Job1 week ago - Other categories - Abuja - 83 views
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Skin101 Medical Center is growing, hence the need to expand our team.
- We are looking for a qualified and experienced spa therapist to provide professional and medical grade spa therapies to our clients.
- You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfil different client needs and objectives.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Effectively inform and educate our clients about skincare and wellness concerns.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
- Complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work, make sure the spa room is properly clean and restocked as required.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Handle clients’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Possess the ability to work without direct supervision.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends and treatments.
- Be willing to teach and mentor junior therapists.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Qualification in Spa or Beauty Therapy from a reputable institution
- Candidates should possess HND / B.Sc / MSc qualification
- Ability to provide diverse medical-grade spa treatments
- Minimum of 2 years proven work experience as a Spa therapist
- Hands-on experience in massage techniques, waxing and face/body therapies
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English language
- Communication and customer service skills
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Word office.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume, cover letter and a recent coloured passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Our focus is diagnosing and treating cosmetic and non-cosmetic skin conditions in all ages and also improving and enhancing physical appearance. We understand that people want to look as good as they feel and feel as good as they look. SKIN101 brings a unique and holistic approach to looking and feeling good by providing highly individualized and customized plans that utilize a single treatment, or combination of treatments across board from the variety of aesthetic, anti-ageing and surgical options available at the facility.
We are recruiting to fill the position