Solutions Executive - Public Sector Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Littleton - 88 views
What you’ll be doing...
The Public Sector Domain Experts organization provides domain expertise and thought leadership to co-create with customers their mission-critical transformation. As a Solutions Executive - Distance Learning & Immersive Training, you will partner with Public Sector Wireless and Wireline account teams to advice and develop strategies to leverage Verizon’s products, services, technology capabilities, and partners to earn our spot as a trusted advisor to Verizon’s Public Sector clients.
- Using Thought Leadership to write White Papers, participate in market events, and create Use Cases.
- Researching, understanding, and identifying customer’s mission-critical digital & technology transformation needs.
- Co-creating client’s transformational roadmap vision leveraging Verizon’s strengths & promoting our complete portfolio for an end-to-end solution.
- Developing internal /external relationships while establishing thought leadership & credibility.
- Collaborating with internal /external stakeholders to create end-to-end solutions and unique value proposition leveraging Verizon’s portfolio of products & services.
- Articulating Verizon’s solutions, value proposition, differentiators, and win themes for domain in compelling stories, presentations, and proposals.
- Influencing product roadmap prioritization by contributing information about vertical’s market conditions and opportunity potential for use in business cases.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Public Sector experience, with proficiency in understanding how agencies operate and the specific needs and challenges of the Distance Learning & Immersive Training domain.
- Six or more years of experience in technology advisory and delivery consulting.
- Experience in defining, analyzing, and interpreting the competitive landscape to help define & position Verizon offerings; and, concurrently, contribute to the product roadmap.
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver's license.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Strong collaborative leadership, with an ability to engage and manage diverse cross-functional teams in influencing the end-to-end solution to meet client business outcome.
- Written and oral communication skills, including experience with Microsoft Office and G-Suite tools.
- Strong client relationship skills, with ability to cultivate trust-based relationships at the senior executive level to become a trusted advisor.
- Established presence at industry events, with frequent speaking engagements & published articles & white papers in the Distance Learning & Immersive Training domain.
- Membership and active participation in professional organizations in the Distance Learning & Immersive Training domain.
- ITIL TOGAF certification.
- Professional presentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in data sciences, machine learning (ML), and/or artificial intelligence (AI).
Verizon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401 (k) Savings Plan, Stock Together, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives,we’ve got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the compensation range for this position is between $132,000 and $245,000 based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is a commission based position with the potential to earn more. For part-time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best.Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
What you’ll be doing...
The Cary Network Management Center is seeking motivated and driven engineers to support management of Verizon’s Intelligent Edge Network encompassing Unified Transport, NGPON2, Multi-Service Edge, Base Network Controller, IP Routing, and Converged Core technologies.