Solutions Engineer Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Atlanta - 128 views
The Solution Engineer role at Zoom is an exciting and rewarding position. We are looking for a technical sales professional with knowledge of customer business drivers to adopt the Zoom Communication platform. The Solution Engineer acts as a trusted advisor and plays an integral part in delivering Happiness to our customers.
This individual serves as the lead advocate for customers; translating technical needs into product development recommendations, testing of customer environments and driving customer demand/features internally within Zoom. Must be able to understand and articulate Zoom's architectural advantages to our customers and support the Account Executive within our Majors UK&I team when it comes to proposing and designing solutions to our customers biggest collaboration challenges.
The ideal candidate will be self-driven and have a background in telephony, video and applications sales, knowledge of Zoom communication platform and/or competitive equivalent. In depth knowledge of Microsoft and application-based competition is preferred.
As a Solution Engineer you will be:
- Designing next generation communication solutions for Zoom customers
- Conducting demo and proof of concepts for prospective Zoom customers
- Solution and architectural design and selling
- RFQ/RFP response/preparation
- Building competitive intelligence
- Working Across Multiple Boundaries
- Driving the Zoom Vision
- We will greatly promote the use of the amazing Zoom tools we have to maximize all the resources at Zoom but there will be travel required.
Requirements to be successful:
- 7+ years of technical experience in Collaboration technologies (background in cloud telephony, video and applications sales, UCaaS, knowledge of Zoom communication platform (Chat, Meetings, Video, Phone, Marketplace/API) and/or competitive equivalent
- 5+ years in a customer facing technical role required
- Competitive knowledge (in their area of specialization) including solution, technology and product offerings.
- Zoom Communication platform and end-to-end positioning required
- Strong business acumen and executive presence
- Be flexible and able to function in a high growth environment
- Confident communicator both written and oral
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
|apply nowapply now|
We’re problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.