Solution Engineer : Retail Solutions, Marketing Cloud Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - New South Memphis - 90 views
What is a Retail Solutions, Marketing Cloud Solution Engineer? Also known as a " Sales Engineer" or "Solutions Consultant," the Retail Solutions, Marketing Cloud Solution Engineer is responsible for owning the pre-sales technological relationship with the customer or prospect. This includes presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to Retail customers and prospects, to evoke confidence in the companys technology infrastructure, and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle. To accomplish this, the Retail Solutions, Marketing Cloud Solution Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value through developing trusted relationships. The range of solutions and products that the Retail Solutions, Marketing Cloud Solution Engineer will cover include the breadth of the Salesforce technologies with an emphasis on Marketing and B2C capabilities, helping to paint the entire Salesforce Customer 360 vision to our Retail customers and prospects.
"Solutioning" is fundamental to the Retail Solutions, Marketing Cloud Solutions Engineering role. A component of the responsibilities will include assisting the customer, Account Executive, and Professional Services team with the discovery, analysis, and ultimately recommendations of strategic solutions for the customer. These solutions will leverage the Marketing Cloud technology to address the core marketing challenges and objectives that are uniquely identified for each customer.
The Retail Solutions, Marketing Cloud Solutions Engineer will drive the following impact:
- Understand the customer's needs, and establish Salesforce's product as the best solution that solves the customer's challenges
- Build and present customized demos of Salesforce products
- Convey deep understanding of the customer's technology as it pertains to Salesforce's solutions
- Coordinate and align a team of solutions experts to an opportunity strategy
- Develop and deliver the story of the customer experience aided by Salesforce technologies
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural trainings and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Respond effectively to RFPs
- Ability to travel based on territory alignment and region
- 3+ years of relevant pre-sales or consulting experience
- Pre-sales consulting experience focused exclusively on the digital marketing space
- Knowledge of related applications, marketing technology systems, relational database and web technology
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political environments
- Salesforce Certifications
- Previous experience as a solution/sales engineer for a MarTech company, CRM company or similar technology
- Prior experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or the marketing industry is desired
- Previous experience within Retail - broad knowledge of technology trends and their relevance to Retailers, Grocers and QSRs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; dynamic (persuasive) in presenting ideas to clients and prospective clients from V.P. to C-level
- Demonstrated success driving organizational change within client organizations
- Proven experience leading strategy and digital roadmap projects in a complex business and marketing environment
(please use the apply button below) and (please use the apply button below) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. (please use the apply button below) and (please use the apply button below) do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. (please use the apply button below) and (please use the apply button below) will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with (please use the apply button below) or (please use the apply button below).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the Most Admired Companies in the World and one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For eleven years in a row, and named Innovator of the Decade and one of the Worlds Most Innovative Companies eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something thats so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
(please use the apply button below) and (please use the apply button below) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. (please use the apply button below) and (please use the apply button below) do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. (please use the apply button below) and (please use the apply button below) will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with (please use the apply button below) or (please use the apply button below).
Salesforce welcomes all.
|apply nowapply now|