Solution Architect (Remote) Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 weeks ago - Other categories - Stamford - 27 views
As a Solution Architect, you will provide technical architecture oversight and advisory across multiple projects and strategic initiatives enabling CareCentrix to innovate and optimize technology capabilities. You will be accountable for collaborating with development teams (including employees and vendor partners) in evaluating new technology solutions, enhancing existing solutions, designing POCs, conducting design/code reviews and establishing engineering patterns and standards. You will ensure technology solutions are architected in accordance with CareCentrix Business Technology standards for quality, security, scalability, performance, and sustainability.
In this job, you will:
- Create and maintain technical design for software implementations across enterprise as both an individual contributor and a team lead
- Review current capabilities of existing systems, processes and procedures to best identify how these can be integrated with solutions
- External product/package capability analysis to integrate with internal systems
- Design efficient solutions to work with both greenfield solutions that are required, or additions to current functionality
- Develop and design of APIs in an SOA framework
- Specialize in identifying data, channels and technology to integrate between enterprise systems and external products/packages to develop
- Work with development groups, product solutions and business partners to define the appropriate design
- Lead business and technology partners in scope identification for what is needed for success, and be able to translation that to appropriate technical solutions
- Develop software design that will meet the immediate problem, and will be able to be executed on as well as maintained and improved on over time
- Review and continuous improvement of the quality of design and internal standards as needs change and additional problems are found
- Develop non-functional requirements including scalability, availability and performance when needed
- Define what Proofs of Concept are needed to develop internal knowledge or experiment with new technologies, frameworks, software packages and more
- Enforce a combination of industry best practices, enterprise architecture standards and product specifications to develop the appropriate solution
- Work within the guidelines that are industry standard for working within a regulated environment with HIPAA and HITRUST policies, along with other healthcare regulated environment
This is the job for you if:
- You are a strong problem solver and exhibit creativity in architecting technical solutions
- You offer a well-rounded skillset touching all layers of a solution including back-end, middle, front-end, infrastructure and data
- You have application development experience
- You are experienced in enterprise integration patterns and system integration
- You strive for continuous improvement, high quality, high performance, and business value for solution development
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
You should get in touch if:
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or the equivalent, and have a minimum of 8 years in software architecture and development
- You are knowledgeable in SOA best practices and methodologies
- You have in-depth knowledge of application design and development approaches, including user interface, ETL, rules processing, data integration, services, etc
- You have the ability to provide “hands on” leadership for technical development activities, including solution design, coding, issue triage and resolution, etc
- You have some experience in the Managed Healthcare space (a plus)
*This is a full-time work from home position.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.