Solution Architect - Ericsson Nigeria Bachelor's Degree Job2 months ago - Building / Construction Job - Lagos - 81 views
- We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers and solution integration knowledge.
- In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and facilitate efficient deliveries & integration works.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; involving to the integration process if needed
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Personally, involve and support deployment of solution
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Education: (University degree from Computer Science / Electric Engineering or from a comparable area. Having MSc is preferred skill
- Minimum years of experience: (7-8 years)
- Domain experience: area of expertise – Cloud Infrastructure including different hardware, VIM layer, orchestration, networking knowledge. Good openstack knowledge, certification and telco domain understanding is preferred. Ericsson cloud infra components (like Ericsson NFVI or VNF components) architecting and some deployment knowledge. Previous experiences from other Ericsson NFVI deliveries, presales activities.
- A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks:
- Cloud domain, telco core domain, networking, IT infra knowledge
- Having cloud related training track record or certificates for the domains like RedHat, Linux foundation, openstack, containers etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.