Solution Architect, Boiler & Cooling, Global Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 weeks ago - Other categories - Somerton - 50 views
Who are we looking for?
- B.S. in an engineering/science discipline or related technical experience
- Minimum 15 years of relevant sales, product management or marketing experience
- Minimum 5 years of water treatment experience
- Demonstrated ability to create a vision, a strategy around this vision and drive a plan to execute
- Strong process and project management skills with ability to drive projects and meet deadlines
- Proven success in developing and leveraging cross-functional and cross-business relationships
- Strong analytical and computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Based in any Major SUEZ Water Technologies and Solutions offices.
- Current and valid driver license and passport
- Experience directly managing a product line
- Experience working with diverse, global teams
- Commercial experience in a product/services chemical business
- Global customer and competition experience around chemical treatment products
- Multi-lingual skills
What will you be doing?
With 10,000 people, on five continents, and approx. 3B in revenue annually SUEZ Water Technologies and Solutions (WTS) is a world leader in smart sustainable resource management. As a strategic business partner, WTS offers the most comprehensive set of chemical and equipment solutions and services available, helping our customers manage and optimize their water resources and process challenges across industries and municipalities.
It is our goal to enable our customers to meet increasing water demands and population needs, overcome scarcity challenges, enhance their environmental stewardship and comply with regulatory requirements.
SUEZ WTS provides the advanced technologies that enable customers to leverage big data across the industrial internet to drive efficiency and promote collaboration. We partner with our customers to help them reduce costs and prepare for the evolving demands of their industry.
For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now.
ROLE: Solution Architect - Boiler and Cooling Water Products
The boiler and cooling water solution architect is directly responsible for the overall financial growth and profitability of the boiler and cooling water product lines. The solution architect is responsible for the development of the product roadmap to accelerate growth. Product development will include short and long-range growth and competitive strategies for the product line on a global basis. The solution architect will be responsible for leading a cross functional team of engineers, commercial and sourcing operations personnel to help in the execution of product development and project cost out.
- Oversee the total product life cycle for the boiler and cooling product lines utilizing a multi-generational product plan, interacting with technology, supply chain, sourcing, commercial, regional engineering and product applications to drive product platform penetration and market expansion.
- Establish and deliver short and long-term growth and profitability targets for the boiler and cooling chemical and service products and develop execution plans to drive direct material productivity (DMP) improvement and cost out.
- Lead and manage the product applications team to develop and execute launch plans to bring new product introductions to the market.
- Develop the product applications team to manage project development and DMP cost out using the best design principles.
- The successful solution architect needs the courage to make tough decisions on product development, cost out and rationalization
- Work closely with supply chain and technology to eliminate low use or high cost products, consolidate product line offering, eliminate marginal use raw materials and substitute lower cost raw materials. The product manager should be able to leverage sourcing, technology and product applications to deliver the DMP targets.
- Directly own the portfolio and pipeline of NPIs and champion the NPI process and initiatives to get product and ideas quickly into the market place. The product manager should own, direct, and review NPI processes with technology and other stakeholders.
- Work closely with commercial and product operations team to develop pricing/costing tools, cost to treat standards and execution of product line pricing policy.
- Stay closely connected with technology, commercial, and product applications to maintain a deep knowledge of current developments in the product line. In addition, the product manager should identify opportunities for new market growth and penetration leveraging the synergies that exist between the SUEZ WTS Engineered Systems (ES) business.
- The solution architect should evolve the product line related to the strategic markets as outlined in the business strategic plan titled MTP and coordinate closely with the WTS ES business.
- Develop concepts for new products by analyzing internal and external customer feedback, market research, emerging technology, and competitive trends.
- Track material cost, revenue, and fulfillment and standard margin rates by product, product family, market segment and by pole working closely with product operations.
- Provide support and direction for the creation of sales tools, launch materials and collaterals, working together with the marketing communications team.
- Work closely to align remote monitoring and diagnostics into the product portfolio to add value to the customer and increase profitability for the respective boiler and cooling product lines.
Compensation: Annual 0.00 - 0.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered: Yes
Number of Job Openings: 1
Company Grade/Band: Senior Professional
SUEZ's Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Suez WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Suez WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Suez WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by Suez WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.
|apply nowapply now|
With operations in 130 countries and employing over 10,000 people worldwide, SUEZ’s Water Technologies & Solutions leverages innovation, expertise and global capabilities to solve the world’s toughest water and process challenges wherever they occur.The company portfolio includes a comprehensive set of chemical and equipment solutions, as well as predictive analytics, to enhance water, wastewater and process productivity. Customers leverage its water treatment technology and data analytic offerings to reduce costs, drive efficiency, meet environmental regulations and prepare for changing demands.