Software Engineer - Smartflow Technologies HND / BA / BSc Job2 weeks ago - ICT Jobs - Ikeja - 316 views
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To design, develop and install software solutions.
- To gather user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java, PHP, Python, or .NET programming languages (e.g. C++ or JScript.NET.)
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- B.Sc. Degree / HND in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- 3-4 years of experience in B2B and B2C and is familiar with software/tools
- Experience with Scrum / Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with build automation technologies like Jenkins, Maven etc.
- Experience with relational database technologies like Postgres, MySQL and non-relational databases like MongoDB, etc.
- Experience with modern programming languages like Java, PHP, Python, NodeJS, ReactJS, VueJS etc.
- Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Experience with scripting languages like Perl, Shell, etc.
- Must be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Laravel, Django, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.