Software Development Lead - Alfred & Victoria Associates Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - ICT Jobs - Lagos - 218 views
- A software development lead plans, directs, and coordinates all activities related to writing software programs.
- He must be familiar with all the policies, procedures and technical issues related to software programming.
- The software development team lead is the “go to” man when it comes to software developers. He is also in charge of managing the activities of the software developing team of a company or specific project.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code. Package and support deployment of releases.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications. Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Experience of people management and the ability to lead and influence others.
- Proven experience in leading and managing the delivery of system/software development projects in a structured environment.
- Experience in a variety of software development approaches and methodologies including Agile and Waterfall.
- Experience in the development of software using c#, .Net and SQL Server technologies.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to envision and deliver software solutions that meet user needs and/or solve business problems.
- He must also be familiar with a variety of programming languages, codes and processes.
- He must possess exceptional troubleshooting skills and be able to assess quickly complex programming applications.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously and carry out multiple tasks
- Strong facilitation and coaching skills
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Able to influence and drive projects to meet key milestones and overcome challenges
- Comfortable working without routine supervision.
- A desire to remain technically capable and an expert in current technologies
Application Closing Date
3pm; 25th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.