Software Development Engineer Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Other categories - Seattle - 113 views
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline, or 2+ years professional experience in software development
- Fluency in Java, C#, or other object-oriented languages.
- Passion and established experience for full stack software development
- Expertise in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and complexity analysis.
- Ability to produce bullet-proof code that is fault-tolerant, efficient and maintainable.
- Working knowledge of UNIX systems
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Thorough understanding of service-oriented architecture, distributed systems
- Familiarity with one or more of: Ruby/Python/Perl or another scripting language
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional business and software development teams.
- Experience optimizing for short term execution while planning for long term technical capabilities. Ability and willingness to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly.
- Obsession with quality and customer experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues at various levels of the organization
- Self-directed nature, entrepreneurship spirit and flexibility to wear many hats
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.