Social Media Officer - Next Gear Group HND / BA / BSc Job1 week ago - Media / Advertising / Branding Jobs - Abuja - 323 views
Location: Guzape, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Drive direct sales to the company via online (Social Media) marketing of the company’s properties, also promoting the companies goals and objectives.
- Provide buyers with details of properties/lands that fit their requirements in terms of price, size, and location.
- Prepare advertisement as it relates to the marketing and sales department.
- Contact prospective clients on new offers that directly match their interests.
- To market and sell an agreed monthly/annual target to increase year on year.
- To meet all financial targets lay down by the Chief Executive and Business Development Manager.
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business via online media.
- To develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate sales contracts to an agreed annual target.
- To represent Next Gear Homes to potential clients through communication in telephone calls and emails.
- To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities.
- To undertake such other duties and training as may be reasonably required and which are commensurate with the nature and grading of the post.
- To contribute to Next Gear’s Vision and Mission and strive to exhibit the Values and Behavior at all times.
- To drive sales as agreed by the management at a monthly/annual target.
- Ensure proper documentation of sales and marketing reports.
- The minimum educational qualification is HND / B.Sc
- 2 years work experience.
- Applicants must know how to drive a car.
N50,000 - N65,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Prove of projects done, sales record (where applicable) to: email@example.com using Application for Job Role e.g "Application for Digital Marketing & Social Media Officer" as the subject of the mail.