Social Media Manager - Persianas Retail BSc - MSc Job5 days ago - Media / Advertising / Branding Jobs - Lagos - 15 views
- The Social Media Manager collaborates closely with the center managers, business operations team, and the management to enhance the Persianas Group profile and contribute creatively to the organization's continuous growth and development.
- The Social Media Manager combines marketing and social media management skills to improve Persianas social media presences, which includes interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content and expanding revenue opportunities/improving overall marketing revenue of all assets.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
- Managing company image through various media in a cohesive way to achieve marketing goals.
- Streamline company social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms) ensuring uniform content
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Manage, and keep up to date all Persianas group websites
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with all Persianas owned malls, including advertising and brand management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Research and monitors the activity of company competitors
- Customer engagement with a focus on customer service on company social media accounts respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, promotions, and competitions.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Increase organically the number of followers and likes and tangible interactions on company social media accounts
- Work with Centre Managers to implement mall specific campaigns.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. Degree in Marketing, Mass communication or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience and/or practical experience in the field of Advertising, Sales and Marketing.
- Excellent content development skills and presentation.
- Effective project management skills
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Computer proficient with Coral Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- An interest in marketing, communications, social media, and brand development.
- Possess a great personality, good negotiation skills and self-confidence.
- Must be able to work independently, with significant time management skills.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificat.