Social Media Manager - Nirvana Synergy OND - HND / BSc Job2021-10-05 14:25 Media / Advertising / Branding Jobs Lagos 318 views
Location: Okota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: The CEO
- The social media manager would be in charge of all company’s social media platforms and must be able to effectively use Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc. as a marketing tool.
- The social media manager would be responding or post scheduling, content creation, insights management, engagements and follow up.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creating contents for all social media platforms
- Overseeing the company’s interaction with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms
- Identifying trends in customer interaction and analyzing engagement data
- Planning digital campaigns to build online community
- Engaging and following up on all activities including comments and orders on all our social media platforms
- Must have at least OND / HND qualification
- Must have had at least 1 year social media managing experience
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be conversant with the use of social media
- Must be a team player
- Must live within Okota / Ago / Isolo and environs
- Must not be above 26 years of age
- Preferably male (for work place balance).
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.