Social Media Manager - Diva Diaries Bachelor's Degree Job2021-09-23 14:19 ICT Lagos 0.9K views
- We are looking for a creative and talented social media manager to manage our social media accounts and website.
- You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts/articles and responding to followers.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Generate, write, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news) on our social media platforms and website.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics for our website.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales etc to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organisation and brand.
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms.
- Undertake audience research.
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms and website using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights.
- Manage a budget for social media activities.
- Recommend improvements to increase performance.
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement.
- BSc. Holder.
- 3+ years experience
- Good to have Social Media Manager skills
- Work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent writing and copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
Diva Diaries is the online community of DIVA Sanitary Pads. Here we educate, inform and inspire ourselves on becoming an all round DIVA.