Social Media Manager - Bingreach Digital Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2021-09-13 10:45 Media / Advertising / Branding Jobs Lagos 628 views
- Create and Maintain Relevant social media accounts
- Develop innovative and creative content across media platforms
- Keep track of social media trends and competition
- Manage and respond to feedback from posts
- Increase traffic on all digital platforms
- Development and management of all social media calendar ensuring it aligns with brand calendar activities
- Online Reputation Management.
- Be social media savvy
- 2 years work experience.
- Must have a creative flair and the ability to think conceptually
- Writing should be clear, persuasive, original and highly creative.
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Bingreach Digital - Our client, a homegrown, innovative upscale Fashion Retail Brand, running operations online and in physical store locations in Lagos, is recruiting experienced candidates to fill the position below: