Social Media Manager - Alfred & Victoria Associates Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - ICT Jobs - Lagos - 388 views
- The social media manager will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content.
- He/ She should also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or related field
- Experience is 3-5 years of social media management experience
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
Application Closing Date
3pm: 28th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.