Social Media Intern At Varsity Platform Lagos HND / BA / BSc Job4 months ago - Graduate Trainee / Internship /industrial Attachment - Ikeja - 191 views
- Monitoring social media trends and implementing strategies to keep up with trends and key into trends.
- Responsible for day to day activities on all Vasiti's social media pages especially Twitter and Instagram pages.
- Designing strategies to promote brand awareness on social media and developing content to ensure high engagements, also maintain timely interaction with users on social media.
- Posting of daily promotional content for the website.
- Sharing of posts, promotional content and so on to student groups on Facebook.
- Preparing and submitting daily reports on social media performance including growth achievements, engagements, conversions.
- Developing and managing the online brand persona of the business.
- Working with the digital marketing team during marketing campaigns.
- Must reside around Ikeja, Lagos.
- Must be a graduate.
- Must have excellent communication skills and basic graphic design skills.
- Must be creative and Social Media Savvy.
NGN30,000 - 40,000/Month
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email with CV attached to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Vasiti also has a magazine which covers activities around campus, daily student hacks and opportunities like scholarships, internship etc for students.