Social Media / Digital Marketer Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 weeks ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Ikeja - 655 views
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our presence on all social media platforms
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and developing original, engaging and innovative content for all social media channels.
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- 2 years proven working experience in Social Media / Digital Marketing
- Ability to design and create visual content.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking and be able to measure and understand both social and Google Analytics metrics and how the social performance fits against the business strategy and goals.
- Deep understanding of how social media works and considerable experience of working with the following platforms- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- The ability to work with tight and conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced working environment whilst maintaining quality and accuracy of your work.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Role as the subject of the mail.
At Conclase Consulting, we provide top notch IT solutions and support services to help you transform your business into an Intelligent Enterprise, redefine the customer experience, deliver a step change in productivity, and inspire total workforce engagement to achieve game-changing outcomes.