Social Media Copywriter - Tezza Business Solutions Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Media / Advertising / Branding Jobs - Lagos - 138 views
- Writing, editing and publishing engaging content for various social networks, including LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Optimizing social media posts (language, tone, message) based on the target audience’s behaviors
- Deliver real-time content within relevant social spaces which dynamically engages the audience
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Ultimately, you will ensure a strong online message consistent with marketing goals.
- BSc Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Ability to meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tezza Business Solutions Limited, is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the "go to" Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.