Social Media Content Manager - Zercom systems Bachelor's Degree Job3 weeks ago - Media / Advertising / Branding Jobs - Lagos - 579 views
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Oversee day-to-day the planning of our digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, display advertising and ensure brand consistency
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Work with the brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
- The candidate must be willing to take up some Personal Assistant roles for the CEO.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, or related field
- Minimum of 1 year of social media management experience
- Experience in Google Analytics is strongly preferred
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Jobs@zercomsystems.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.