Social Media Associate Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 weeks ago - Other categories - Chicago - 90 views
The Social Media Associate will sit on the Brand Team and report to the Senior Brand Manager, working closely with the Social Media Manager. They will serve as the voice of Home Chef across our key social media platforms, managing our social communities and ensuring best-in-class community engagement as well as drawing insights from our community members. The Social Media Associate will assist in executing brand team initiatives across our social media channels, as well as conduct reporting to keep the team up-to-date on social media, competitor and industry trends and best practices.
- Be the voice of Home Chef on social media, ready to engage with our audience members on everything from service inquiries and delivery issues to celebrating their dinner time wins in an approachable, friendly way.
- Monitor Home Chef's key social media platforms* (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) daily, including ad activity, responding to or redirecting audience comments to our Customer Support team as needed. (*not including Facebook or Twitter DMs)Monitor and respond to reviews on Facebook and TrustPilot.
- Work closely with our Customer Support team to stay up to date with information impacting our product and services to help provide the best customer experience possible for our community members.
- Review user generated content (UGC) and obtain the rights to high quality submissions via our platform Curalate to curate an image library the marketing team can use to further build the Home Chef brand.
Campaign and Brand Team Support:
- Work with the Brand Team, especially the Social Media Manager, to deploy campaign messaging and awareness strategies that engage our target audience and communities. This includes participating in Brand team meetings and developing ideas that contribute to the broader marketing calendar.
- Assist the Social Media Manager with the ideation and execution of sweepstakes, giveaways, and partnerships across our social media platforms.
Reporting and Competitive Analysis:
- Collaborate with the Social Media Manager and our analytics team to report on channel results, namely community growth, engagement, sentiment, and any feedback trends on a monthly basis.
- Track community engagement practices among our competitors as well as the larger marketplace and bring the best of those strategies to life on our channels.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or other characteristics needed for this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
- Completion of a two-year program such as an Associate degree
- 1+ years in a community management role, whether in house or at an agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well across teams as well as proactively in a self-directed manner
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker, and comfortable in a customer-facing role
- A strong interest in social media, with digital marketing knowledge a plus
- Experience working within social tools/platforms (i.e. Hootsuite, Sprout Social, or Falcon) a plus
- An interest in home cooking and / or food media is encouraged
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - benefits start the 1st day of the month following your start date
- Company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- 401k Employer match - 50% on the $1, up to 6% of the employee's earnings
- We offer flexible spending accounts (FSA) for qualified Medical, Dependent Care, Parking, or Transit expenses
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy, plus sick days
- Generous Parental Leave
- Great Work/Life Balance - We value and support each individual team member
- Quarterly company-wide "Town Hall" meetings
- Ongoing professional development opportunities by level and function
- Your choice of Windows or Mac laptop, plus an extra screen
- Onsite gym
- Weekly Fooda credit
- Newly renovated office in the historic Old Main Post Office which is located close to multiple Metra and CTA options
- Employee discounts through Perkspot
- Discounts on Home Chef meal kits and at Kroger stores
- Casual dress in a fun, friendly and collaborative work environment
Candidates can experience Home Chef as a customer - enter promo code PEOPLE30 for $30 off your first order!
Home Chef is an equal opportunity employer.
To view the California Applicant Notice click here