Social Media Associate - Paykobo Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 weeks ago - Media / Advertising / Branding Jobs - Lagos - 303 views
- Our organisation is a Business 2 Business Ecommerce Store, located in Lagos, Nigeria but with an global outlook.
- We aren’t a large company where you’ll be just another cog in the machine. We are a small business that is experiencing rapid growth and is looking to add an energetic and detail oriented Social Media Associate to our team.
- If sitting in a cubicle and flying under the radar is what you’re looking for in a career, then this job is not for you.
- We’re looking for highly motivated people who want to make an immediate impact - people who are forward thinkers, quick to learn, aren’t afraid to ask questions, and can hit the ground running.
- This position is responsible for managing, growing and helping the team develop and produce social media content and videos.
- The social media associate will use analytics to help inform the teams content creation, find and develop new ways to use video on social media, including growing and expanding our channel activation, and assisting the Director of Acquisition in the development and implementation of impactful content across social media channels of the organisation.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Help the social media team grow organisation overall social media engagement through asset curation, video management, and the development of social media posts for existing channels.
- Work alongside the team's director to build out our video strategy for social media and develop ongoing systems to help us keep track of and manage our video assets.
- Work alongside freelancers and videographers to create social and digital friendly videos. This would include script development, project management, and calendar planning.
- Use video tools to create videos for use on social media and web channels.
- Provide post creation, copy-editing, and quality assurance assistance to the social media specialist, ensuring content is presented in the best way.
- Inform the social media teams' strategic direction through the analysis of ongoing data. Including the creation of, and maintenance of a monthly analytics dashboard.
- Develop and maintain a repository of approved engagement posts that deliver on the social media teams engagement goals and helps the organization continually reach new and existing audiences.
- Support the larger editorial team with administrative work as needed.
- Other duties as required.
- At least one (1) year of proven experience in marketing via social media with preference towards experience in business to business (B2B) marketing.
- Relevant education in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Communications, and/or training in social media.
- Demonstrated experience in increasing social media traffic, especially in nascent organizations.
- Exceptional English writing abilities and attention to detail.
- References citing high levels of creativity, innovation, and an adaptive, growth mindset.
- Ability to collaborate with multi-functional teams and across company departments.
- Experience with paid ad targeting on social media is a major plus
- Resides in Lagos, Nigeria as job role is not remote.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.