Social Listening Response Specialist Relevant Educational Qualifications Job4 weeks ago - Maintenance / Support - Springfield - 68 views
The Social Listening Response Specialist monitors U.S. retail brand social channels and online presence for Bass Pro Shops and Cabelas. The primary responsibility is to identify and flag trending topics relevant to the brand, as well as be the voice of the brand in social by engaging with followers, fans, ambassadors, influencers, sponsors and partners. This position partners closely with the social team and Voice of the Customer team to feed insights and actionable opportunities that enhance brand reputation, while fostering engagement across one of the largest, most passionate and most loyal fan bases in the industry.
Were seeking a highly engaged and creative social media professional with a proven track record of brand-building engagement in social. The successful candidate has a passion for connecting people to nature and our mission to inspire everyone to enjoy, love and conserve the great outdoors.
- Monitor brand presence across social channels and monitor all brand mentions across social channels to inform reporting and to identify engagement opportunities.
- Develop strategic approach to interjecting brands into wider category conversations such as hunting, fishing and outdoor lifestyle to increase brand recognition and drive purchase intent.
- Monitor wider category conversations such as hunting, fishing, conversation and outdoor lifestyle for opportunities to interject the brand into relevant conversations.
- Build out brands social voice to be leveraged across all communication channels to ensure channels feel like one cohesive voice.
- Engage with followers and fans who interact with brand social channels in a positive manner or have general feedback.
- Identify key active consumers to strategically execute surprise and delight opportunities.
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies.
- Identify and escalate customer and reputation issues to mitigate negative impact.
- Engage with pro team ambassadors, influencers, sponsors and partners to deepen the brand relationship and enhance brand visibility.
- Identify and engage with potential micro-influencers to crowd-source quality UGC and celebrate the stories of Bass Pro Shops and Cabelas customers.
- Identify and flag trending topics across the outdoor space and social media generally to create actionable recommendations that enhance the brands online presence and engagement with key communities.
- Maintain strategic list of influencers who mention/love brand for potential surprise and delight opportunities, and identify influencers who organically engage with the brand that would be a good fit for paid brand programs and partnerships.
- Actively follow key competitors in order to provide updates to brands in ad-hoc reports
- Produce social reporting including delivering ad-hoc reports to brands highlighting key interactions and competitor activity to keep brands informed of social media presence in real-time
- Deliver quarterly reports informing brand of overall social engagement highlights and measuring performance based on key KPIs
- Support and contribute to Voice of the Customer reporting (engagement, sentiment, volume and trends)
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
Preferred Degree: Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university, or equivalent experience.
Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in advertising, marketing, social media, PR, journalism or other substantially similar field. Agency experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Demonstrates a deep operational understanding of social media outlets and trends, including experience with implementing them for fast-moving and diverse companies.
- Demonstrates a thorough grasp of digital advertising tactics and their implementation.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment where flexibility, creativity and collaboration are keys to success.
- Ability to manage projects, be organized and set clear priorities.
- Previous experience working within Sprinklr preferred.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 10%
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Bass Pro Shops
Bass Pro Shops is your trusted source for quality fishing, hunting, boating and outdoor sporting goods. Inspiring people to enjoy & protect the great outdoors.