Social Digital Executive - Lavita Group Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Media / Advertising / Branding Jobs - Lagos - 425 views
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end to end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Desgin, build, update and maintain our social media presence.
- Develop and implement SEO and SEM strategies,ensuring our websites are easily found.
- Drive traffic to company pages.
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and ensure up-to-date with the latest trends and implementd new technologies in developing campaigns.
Qualifications, Experience & Personal Attributes
- A good First Degree in Computer Science or any other relevant field.
- Minmum of 3 years related experience in a similar role.
- Creative/content creator.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Editing.
- Self-Motivated, Strong Leadership Skills.
- Team-Oriented, Goal-Oriented, Strong Attention to Detail.
- Proficient in Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office.
Application Closing Date
3rd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.