Slidel Machine Operator at Fadac Resources and Services HND / BA / BSc Job5 months ago - Other categories - Abeokuta - 232 views
Job Title: Slidel Machine Operator
- Sets up and operates one or more slide-forming machines to automatically punch, cut, and form metal strips wire by action of opposing rams to fabricate parts, like spring washers, brackets, and clips, specified by sketches, blueprints, and setup charts.
- Selects cams, forming tools and dies according to setup charts.
- Aligns & bolts specified cams to shaft, slides to bed and forming tools dies to slides using knowledge of machine operations, product dimensions, vernier calipers, micrometers and gauges.
- Readjusts machine to achieve specified product dimensions.
- Starts machine observes operation periodically gauging parts for conformance to specifications.
- Removes, replaces, and labels trays of finished parts when specified number have been produced.
- Minimum of OND.
- Ability to operate blowing machine (slidel)
- Parameter setting
- Attestation in the quality of each job
- Proper packaging of each job
- Ability to work independently
- Prompt report on necessary breakdown
- Good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is a leading retail lifestyle company in Nigeria.