SLED Account Executive Relevant Educational Qualifications Job4 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - New York City - 65 views
In this role you will work with state/local government agencies and educational institutions to help them drive digital transformation projects and introduce operational agility into their processes by leveraging the Quick Baseplatform. As an Account Executive you will be responsible for retaining and expanding our business within a book of current SLED accounts, as well as identifying and signing net new SLED accounts in your assigned territory. Demonstrated success in selling cloud platforms and a passion for sales are key attributes in our most successful account executives, as is a consultative sales approach that works to align the value of our platform to a customer's need. Sales professionals at Quick Base must be comfortable working collaboratively on a team and know how to leverage internal resources to provide a world class customer experience.
In this role you will need to:
- Build a robust rolling 12+ month pipeline across a defined list of accounts within your assigned regionto meet and exceed your quarterly and annual sales targets
- Develop a sales strategy and plan for the allocated accounts within your territory
- Partner with marketing to create programs that lead to pipeline generation
- Maintain a disciplined approach to sales process and opportunity closure; including strong CRM hygiene and pipeline management practices
- Accurately forecast and deliver on targets
- Actively prospect for new business logos
- Ensure customer success and growth through focused account management and partnership with your CS teammates
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.