Site Administrative Assistant - Design Union Limited Bachelor's Degree Job3 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 368 views
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining and updating information and records such as site registers,drawings
- Monitor resource utilization for Projects.
- Maintain site office management and general clerical duties.
- Enabling and maintaining communications between project team members and other stakeholders.
- Assisting in the preparation of weekly and monthly reports.
- Supporting site management with day-to-day site activities such as booking deliveries.
- Coordinate the attendance capturing and payment for casual labour on site.
- Handle the management of the temporary store on site.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor's Degree (1st Class or 2nd Class) in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 1- 2 years’ experience in general administration.
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good team player
- Good interpersonal and people management skills and negotiating skills
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment and tact
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office packages
- High level of sincerity and honesty.
Application Closing Date
2nd September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.