Shift supervisors - Milwaukee Relevant Educational Qualifications Job4 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Milwaukee - 108 views
We are food travel experts from SSP America. We are passionate about bringing cool, authentic restaurants to airports that represent a taste of place.
At SSP America, our Shift Supervisors are the first step into management. Shift Supervisors have the very important position of ensuring our standards are consistently achieved by our team of Food Travel Experts. They work to provide the best customer service to our guests and exemplify our Passion Principles.
Our Shift Supervisors are experts at a few things:
- Having warm, friendly smiles
- Respecting our customers
- Leading a shift to ensure all operational standards are met or exceeded
- Providing support and coaching to our teams
If you're ready to take the step into a leadership role, our Shift Supervisor role may be the perfect fit!
Here are a few things you can expect as a Food Service Worker at SSP America:
- Greet guests in a courteous and friendly manner
- Run shifts according to SSP standards and operating procedures
- Train new hires on operational standards and processes
- Complete opening, on-going, and closing checklists as required
- Provide support, coaching and direction to team to deliver business goals
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in the food & beverage industry
- Full Service and/or Quick Service restaurant experience, preferred
- Proven track record of resolving uncomfortable situations with clients, customers, peers and direct reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication