Services Technical Implementation Engineer Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - Somerset - 153 views
Overview of Position
Subject matter expert for the role. Build, Configure, Install, and upgrade Servers and Workstations. Build, Configure, Install, and upgrade Hemo Systems and Workstations. Responsible for the implementation, testing, and training on Change Healthcare Cardiology products, as well as providing an advanced level of technical support and troubleshooting (hardware/software/network) to both internal and external Change Healthcare customers. This includes installing and unpacking hardware, installing/upgrading/configuring servers and workstations, to ensure that system performance is in accordance with specifications for optimal patient care/regulatory requirements.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Deploying, implementing and configuring all purchased Change Healthcare Cardiology products and solutions; performing software and hardware installation and/or upgrade, system configuration, quality testing, and documentation according to Change Healthcare defined processes
- Test, benchmark, and verify that the implemented system is error-free and functional prior to delivery to the customer; work closely with customers to benchmark, design, plan and implement optimal CIS (Cardiology Information Systems) solutions
- Responsible for onsite asset review included as part of the implementation and transition to the Support group; performing software and hardware installation and/or upgrade, system configuration, quality testing, and documentation according to Change Healthcare defined processes
- Responsible for all parts issued for builds which include counting, recording, exchange, replacement, report shortages and filing RMA reports; perform Final Quality Assurance for finished systems as assigned in accordance with Enterprise Imaging quality system
- Customer Training on Cardiology solutions as needed; mentoring and Training Change Healthcare Personnel; resolve technical problems, analyze and evaluate issues that may occur during implementation; work closely with customers to benchmark, design, plan and implement optimal Cardiology solutions; be a technical lead for larger and complex projects
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of IT experience implementing Information Systems (or related) experience building and configuring systems as well as supporting both internal and external customers strongly preferred
- Understanding of Network topology and protocols
- Active Directory knowledge and understanding
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science; Computer Technology Diploma or equivalent or related experience. MCSE and/or A+ Certification an asset
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle concurrent and complex projects
- Self-starter, able to work independently without supervision
- Team Player
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to coach and train
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
This position requires 80% travel nation-wide.
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at (please use the apply button below) and the supplemental information at (please use the apply button below).
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to applyaccommodations@(please use the apply button below)with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here (please use the apply button below)to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
|apply nowapply now|
We Include All: We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other, and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.